Sunday, January 20, 2008

I 'R' RACCOON

Any day now, I'm going to fully turn into a raccoon.

At least, by the looks of the dark circles under my eyes, it should be any day now.

*sigh*

It forces me to take an extra 10 minutes everyday to dab concealer under my eyes before going out. Yes, for the same of vanity, I DO cut my sleep time 10 minutes short. (Sometimes when I feel that I can't, I opt to be a little late for class...)

I KNOW I should be sleeping more regularly (I've been known to push my sleeping time up to 3 or 4am just because I want to finish reading a book, or just because I want to). I probably should be eating stuff that are a lot healthier than what's on my daily menu too.

One thing at a time though. Addressing a problem head on isn't as easy as some people make it sound.

If any of you also have this problem, you might find this article that I found on the net a little helpful.

6 comments:

jf said...

Racoon? I thought panda... LOL!

Cant seem to write lately...

Anonymous said...

alaa kesian.. im also having the same prob... you be the racoon and i be the panda! hehe.. thanks for the article! will check it out!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I used to be like you but these days I'm more liable to fall asleep halfway through a movie on the couch ...

Gone are the days when I could sleep as late or rather as early as 3-4am. Sighhh, how I miss my youth!

Nessa said...

Eh, why don't you sport the gothic look? Is it still in style?

You should sleep earlier. I'd always get headaches whenever I sleep later than 1.00am.

Haizum said...

@Josh: Aww, maybe you need a little rest. I mean, what've you got, a gazillion songs already? :P

@Syura: No problem! We should take picture sometime! The Raccoon and The Panda. We'll be the cutest things ever!

@Nick: *laughs* I wouldn't mind nodding off on the couch anytime, these days.

@Nessa: *laughs* Anything is in style these days. And I SHOULD sleep earlier. *sigh*

Dazeree Joan said...

i try my best to sleep before 12am. i've this problem too. especially when i'm drained out.