Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Confess

I don't know if you've noticed, but my posts have been a little sparse lately.

So I'll confess.

I've been having a secret love affair, and it's taking up all of my time. I can't find the time to eat, much less use my brain to string a few words together to keep my blog going. *sob* I am ashamed!

I have missed out on a lot when it comes to friends (both in RL and here in Big Ole Blog World). So I have decided to name the devil! And shame it, too!

Crunchyroll.com

There you go. :D My secret love affair with this site has been going on for quite a bit now. It lures me with it's beauty and entertainment. Namely anime. *chuckle*

Crunchyroll is a site where you can watch stuff (streaming) for free! Its got stuff from movies, to anime (ANIME ANIME ANIME!!!), to.. whatever. :D I don't much care for the others, just the anime. :P

For those of you who are thinking of clicking that innocent-looking link, beware. You might end up like me. :D

1 comment:

CJane said...

Get some sleep!!!

xD