Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally

Yes.

Serial blogging is set to continue again.

The ever-awaited internet connection has finally arrived. =D

No more lugging my laptop to and from college, at the expense of my right shoulder *pat pat*.

No more sucky wireless connections that only serve to aggravate me and make me feel like I wasnt to scalp myself.

No more!

Now I can purposefully browsr YouTube endlessly, while drool falls from my mouth out of sheer nothingness.

Boredom while doing something is always preferable over boredom while doing nothing. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray~ welcome back~

Anonymous said...

Yay for the new internet connection!! xD

Guess I'll be seeing more post from now onward. ;)

SheLa La La said...

yay!!! happy for you!!! glad u are back..gosh missing ur picture