Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Want To Go Back To Sleep

Crawling back into that bed right now seems like fun.

But enough sleeping, cause I DO need to read a little more before I head over to college. Apparently, when I asked around, the particular lecturer who's exam I'll be sitting for is a fan of really long essays. So I'll need as many ideas as I can get. =)

So, I just found out that I'm to be a youth ambassador for the college. Sounds snazzy doesn't it? Well, don't be too impressed. It's only a pimped title to being in the Students' Council. And first on our agenda? A charity carwash and donation drive for Johor's flood victims. It seems I won't get to have my lazy-days semester break. Next week's itenerary is full. On Friday we'll be going on a roadtrip to Johor to hand over the stuff we've collected. A DAY trip. 4 hours to and fro. 8 hours on the road between 6am and 9pm. Death by roadtrip.

It would be great if I could get my camera before the trip. Considering the people I'm going with, I'm thinking I'd get a lot of funny pictures. And the change of scenery! I mean, when else am I going to get the chance to go to Johor for free? =) But, the chances are really slim of that, so I'd need to hold on to hopes of a camera for a little while longer.

4 comments:

Zainijimmy said...

bangun..bangun..hehe..going to johor ah..be carefull then, not only wit them floods, but from disease oso :P

Haizum said...

Ya kan. 0_0 InsyaAllah, semua okay nanti. =D

Mas Light said...

wuah new layout...haizum..i know wut? minta pinjam zaini punya panasonic lumix yang baru tu mwahahhaha

man seriously, should have a camera. if i got a chance to be there, i'll be snapping everywhere hehehehe :)

Haizum said...

Mas : Yeah, I was thinking if I wanted to post pictures, pink isn't exactly the best colour to showcase the photos. =S

And I doubt Zaini wants to part with his new baby~ Huhu.