Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Off With The Old

So.

I just sold my camera. =D

I have decided, in pursuing my like for photography, it just wasn't a good enough camera.

I was still thinking about whether or not to sell it or just get a new one, but as it turned out a friend of mine was looking to get one, so I sold her mine.

So I will be camera-less for the next month, and hopefully when my loan gets here, I'll be able to get a new one.

In the mean time, when I do see any funny looking thingies, I shall whip out my trusted cellphone and snap snap snap.

Be seeing you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder did i left my comment? coz when i post, my browser ask me to key-in password >_<"

Haizum said...

Alamak, no lah. It didn't come through. -_-

Anonymous said...

noiiiiiiii~!!! er..oh photography. so, wut camera u're intending to get? uhhh, this is making me excited

Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes it's not just about the camera, but creativity and skills. Im still learning.

Currently im using BenQ camera, cheap but worth it.

Anonymous said...

hi...happy new year!!tia balik ka cuti?? hey arrange for gathering in kl, kakak nett is here,lilim gonna be here, so it's like everybody is here, why not??? miss u guys!!