Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh Crap

I know.

I've done the gravest sin any self-respecting blogger could do.

No updates.

I've been on holiday.

I know, I know, that supposedly where one has free time to do anything and everything one wants, and don't get me wrong, it's not that updates weren't on my to do list. It just that I've had too much on my MUST do list. =) I don't prioritize well, I know. =D So shoot me.

So what have I been doing the past month?

I finally went down to KK for our ever elusive class reunion. It was our biggest yet. Which doesn't exactly mean big. There were about 15 of us I think at the club. Yes, the club. Noted, that clubs aren't really a place to have conversations (which are needed in order to catch up with friends, which is incidentally one of the MAIN reasons for a reunion), but we had fun. Cameras flashing and booties shaking. =D

Seeing my cousin Kak Julz with her new baby, makes me want to badger my sister to get on with producing a niece or nephew of my own. It's been awhile since we've had a baby in the house. And I think we need one. If only to pacify my dad who's steadily been growing bored. =)

Exams will be in about 2 weeks and I'll be heading back to KL in about 1. As always, I'm already feeling some sort of phase where withdrawal symptoms are starting to kick in. Withdrawal from what? I guess from being lazy. The thought of commuting to and from college, studying and homework doesn't really appeal after a month of - you guessed it - lazy days.

I guess there are upsides. I don't know if it'll weigh anything much against what I've been doing here for the holidays, but I guess optimism is in order.

That, or I'll have to get anti-depressants.

No comments: