Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hey, What's It Like..

Some people have asked me "What's it like being the youngest in the family?". I'm not really sure how to respond to that question.

I mean, I don't know it any other way. To me, it's what's normal. I have nothing to compare it to.

I was bullied when I was a kid - so I fought back.

Everybody else was passing their chores to someone younger - I couldn't.

On the other hand, I always got a lot of help from my mother. =D

There's always 2 sides to a coin - which I guess can be applied to any and all things.

You get the good, the bad, occasionally the the gad (that would be Good + bAD).

So please.

Don't ever ask me that question again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. i'm not the youngest but i get bullied all the time. *sigh.

i feel so weak. *sigh.