Friday, September 30, 2005

Yes, I AM An Addict

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.


This sounds right. =)

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


*does the surprised baby look* *gurggle gurggle gurggle*

Cher, this is insane! I rue the day I saw your post that had all these blogthings~ Argh! Now everytime I see one, I HAVE to do one! *chuckles* My sister Sal had one when I visited her page, so I did one then. Then I went to Paya's and she had a couple, so I did a couple too! Oh my God! This is insane!!

But kinda fun. =D

Here are a few more!

Your French Name is:

Caresse Dupre


Bonjour! Je m'appelle Caresse Dupre. Et vous?

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Wild Mutant
Your Superpower is Mystic
Your Weakness is Dust
Your Weapon is Your Magic Arrows
Your Mode of Transportation is Elephant


Oh man! The Wild Mutant? On an elephant? *laughs like hell*

Your Power Color Is Gold

At Your Highest:

You are engrossed in passions that mentally stimulate you.

At Your Lowest:

You seek thrills and neglect what's important in your life.

In Love:

You see dating as adventure and approach it with an open attitude.

How You're Attractive:

You passion for life makes others passionate about you.

Your Eternal Question:

"Am I Having Fun?"


Whoa~ I agree. *chuckles* Golden Girl, that's me~

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


Ooh I like those career options.

Your Irish Name Is...

Zoe Martin


Martin. Zoe Martin. Nice to meet you. =)

Your Japanese Name Is...

Midori Takahashi


Watashi wa Takahashi Midori des!

Your Pimp Name Is...

Princess Money


*LAUGHS LIKE HELL* OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO CORNY!

What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are confident and ready to tackle life.
You are pretty vain and happy with your physical appearance.
You are born to be the center of attention, and you're unhappy on the sidelines.
You're always up for trying something new - in and out of bed!


Oh yeah, most of this is kinda right.

How You Are In Love

You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.

You tend to give more than take in relationships.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.


Erk. This one doesn't look good. =/

So there you go folks. I really am addicted to this thing. *chuckles* It's kinda fun. Click click click. I'm sure anyone who reads this will do it in turn! *chuckles* Pass on the addiction~

3 comments:

Haizum said...

We'll get you yet Ho!! ^_^

Haizum said...

Cause as of now, I'm researching anything and everything I can get on the course I wanna take. Have to be prepared you know. =) Loans, scholarships, accommodation, location. EVERYTHING.

Cherane said...

What? It was fun what? Next time will find somemore stuff to addict you....kekekeke