Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For God's Sake, I Want Cake!

I had a craving for something sweet about half an hour ago so I went to raid one of God's gift for food addicts : the fridge.

What I found there made me think twice about my plan to maintain my weight.

This is what I found:

Mooncake.

Chocolate cake.

Kek lapis (layered cake?).

Chocolate cupcake.

*fans herself*

What's a girl to do with a fully-sugar stocked fridge??

This isn't helping my aforementioned plan any. It's 2 weeks away from Eid. What if I look like a whale in the family pictures?? Nooo! That cannot happen. 

[Vanity Overrides Hunger]

*ahem*

That is to say, I chose only 1 of the 4 to munch on. :P

9 comments:

maslight said...

OMG i want chocolate cakie! T_T

Gallivanter said...

Mmmmm....mooncake...

Nick Phillips said...

You should see my fridge. It doesn't stay full for very long ... great for people on diets ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

so in the end which u choose?

Nessa said...

Wah, banyaknya makanan sedap-sedap. Can I come over?? :D

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

U want choco cake? You got it! here..check out i just baked one earlier today..yumm!

Rozella said...

I want cake too!!!!

Haizum said...

@Massy, Daniel: Chocolate cake is gooood!

@Nick: I think a family fridge's ingredient turnover rate is a lot higher compared to a single's.

@Anon: The kek lapis.

@Nessa: Buli ba kalau kaaauuuu!

@Felicia: I should finish the ones in my fridge first, babe! *chuckles*

@Rozie: Go get, go get!!

daphne said...

acom,jangan jealous.ita gives me free cake,of various styles and flavours almost on a WEEKLY BASIS.haha