Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I. Want. Peace.

I can't understand why I've been neglecting my blog when I'm spending so much time online these days.

Wait. No. I do.

I don't know what it is, exactly, but I have this... little ball of turmoil somewhere inside me. I don't know why it's there. Nothing even remotely bad has happened. In fact, things are looking up, if anything. So, really, I don't get it.

I've been posting half-assed things (actually, less than half-assed by the looks of my previous post) just to post something. *sigh*

The words aren't flowing. My catharsis is blocked. Something's plugged it. I don't know what! Maybe it's cause I haven't had my cup of Starbucks' Sig Hot Chocolate in awhile. Or maybe cause my room's a mess. Or it could be the fact that a pair of my flip-flops are ruined. Maybe it's all these little things adding up.

Oh well. Ramadhan is coming up. One hears about this month lifting worries and pouring blessings and what have you on everybody. Let's hope this year is mine.

6 comments:

Mas Light said...

Compy needs em boost. Oh I think u're distracted with watching too much animes XD

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're stuck in a rut....hmmm, time for you to down some Flaming Lamborghinis this weekend! :-P

Haizum said...

You've got to be kidding me. Those things usually boost my love for life. Even they're not helping. :(

Rozella said...

I need me some "lifting" too!! Come we all together-together!

Sterling "Chip" Camden said...

Salaam, Haizum.

This post looks like a good first step: write about what's bothering you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Ramadhan, Haizum.

Eh, are you allowed to 'drink' during this month? I also need some 'lifting' like Rozella la. Come lar~ Hahahah!