Friday, March 21, 2008

Over 24 Hours

That's how long I went without sleep for yesterday. I know its no biggie, but I haven't done it in awhile, and I don't know how I ever did. *sigh* And walking around KL in the hot sun for 7 hours didn't help either.

I wake up this morning to find my throat a little sore. We don't like coughs, no we don't. I'm just going to have to drink a gazillion liters of water and hope for the best.

Today my friend and I are going to try and navigate to MATRADE. I hope we don't get lost. They didn't give directions in the website, only an address and they didn't reply to my email, asking further instructions on how to get there. *sigh* Why can't Malaysian organizations be more helpful?

Anyhow, I found this video on YouTube that I thought was interesting, and it might be useful to guys who find themselves lonely. *grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I didn't sleep for 2 days to complete assignment.

It took me 2 days to fix the body clock. Sleep all day long!

Haizum said...

@Saiful: I'm still trying to repair mine. *sigh* Damn it.