Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Am Hermit-ized and I'm Sure I Love TextBooks

This past week, I haven't seen the people I live with. I hear them just outside my door, but I don't trust myself with stepping outside my room. I'd probably stay out there too long and forget about studying.

So I stay in my room. I can hear the washing machine working sometimes, I can imagine that contraption shuddering and shimmying about, with its oddly hypnotic sound. I don't know what to call that sound. Is it a whoosh? A zoof? I'm sure it depends on what sort of machine you have. Much like people, I think, they all sound a little different from each other.

My room is a mess. It looks as if its a battlefield. I'm sure if you compared a picture of it and one form the movie 300, you wouldn't know one from the other. Sure, in mine, you wouldn't have decapitated limbs, splatters of blood, men with droolworthy bodies... Okay. As it happens, there are a lot of differences, but still, things are everywhere. Books, notes, my blanket is strewn half over my bed and trailing on the floor. It's messy, alright.

What am I doing blogging when I should be studying? Well, even the most determined student needs a break. And we all know, that I most certainly am not the most determined student, so I take more breaks than I should. :D Bloghopping seems to have a very calming effect on my overworked brain.

I sit here and try to think of the bright side of things. I only have to go through this 2 more times before I graduate! :D I hope. 0_o *crosses fingers* I hope you all are crossing your fingers together with me.

*sigh* I should get back to my marketing book. I think people really should make textbooks as they do story books. It's especially dry, this one. *cringe*

*chants* I love text books, I love text books, I love textbooks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know.. now that I'm no longer in school, I'm beginning to miss textbooks. :P

Zainijimmy said...

wakak..happy 'love-ur-textbooks' days heheh..its ok bah tue..for future juga :P