Friday, June 22, 2007

Hey You, Yes You

Have you ever had one those days where you wake and you just feel a huge lump of I-don't-know-what-but-something-isn't-quite-right up in your throat?

Thankfully, this isn't one of those days.

Because I KNOW what isn't right. *sigh*

Apart from the fact that I'm a little short in the moolah (READ: money) department, I'm also constantly home alone these days. I know, I know, I've griped about this already, but apparently it's not quite out of my system yet.

I've also found out that I can't shisha much, if at all these days. What a bummer. I'm not really sure if it's just the Lemon flavour that I'm sick of (literally), or the whole shisha thing. We'll have to see when my sister gets here and brings over her plethora of tobacco.

But, come on Acom, let's look at the bright side of things. Cause you know you can't see anything in the dark. :)

This time-alone-at-home has made me well acquainted with "that piece of cat" (as KakaNet so fondly refers to) Lihing. We can pretty much tell each other anything. He feels comfortable enough to just barge into my room, without even asking whether I'm decent or not. Yes, we're best friends now, he and I.

Today, there's also the prospect of being treated to a movie. :D I'm not sure yet whether to watch Fantastic Four or Surf's Up. We'll have to see. Has anybody seen any of these yet? A little review would probably help out.

By the way, does anybody know about the Free Hugs campaign that's going on around the world? I think it's cool (I feel so 15 whenever I use this word, but I couldn't think of any other that would fit). A bunch of people did it here around April in One Utama and I think they did pretty well. And I also think that there should be more of these campaigns all around.

I did an impromptu Free Hugs thing in college, while we had our Valentine's Bazaar the other day, but somehow people always ask "What's the catch?". I don't see why a hug can't just be a hug. Maybe it's our "we shall not be in contact unless we absolutely have to" culture that this thing stems from. Whatever it is, I still think hugs make the world go round. :) Kudos to those who did the campaign, and even got the security guards over at One Utama to hug them! :D

I'm just browsing through the flight fares back to Sandakan, and I see that even though with the promotion going on, there doesn't seem to be any difference. *sigh*But then, unless they devise some other form of transport to get us back on the other side of Malaysia, or when I become SuperWoman and fly myself there, I don't have a choice. :D

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

oh nois..kekekek..i got this problem worrying about money. like i know i haf enuff to cover i mean to survive the month but erm, sometimes i think it's not enuff, coz i got lotsa things i wanted in mind but couldn't get yet. sadly to say. i'm stingy XD

oh another story, my sis is into shisha thinggie, imagine i could smell the smell of apple to my room O.O *pfttt~

i never watched surf up before. fantastic 4 the rise of silver surfer or the 1st one? the 1st one is great btw, i could watch it few times XD

if u could get freedom writers (this is a great true story movie), mas likey XD