Sunday, May 13, 2007

Scouting The Giants

I've found one more thing that hypermarkets are good for.

Finding rare little (funny) treasures.

I kid you not.

Today, as my friends and I were shopping for groceries at one of the local hypermarkets here (It shall remain nameless... Or shall it? *wink*) we found something that made our day.

My friend Leli very helpfully points it out.

I'm sure you know what it is they meant to actually put on that mug. We didn't have enough time to scan the whole place for more amusing things, but there's always next week. :)

That aside, I've been feeling a little uneasy lately. I'm not sure why. I just feel shitty. It could be cause it's around that time of the month. Or maybe that's just aggravating it, and there really is something wrong. If that's the case, then bummer for me.

Anyhow, tomorrow is another day. Lets hope I find more things to amuse me, cause these days, I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

earl crey? who's earl crey..i know there's a earl grey tea though ^^;