Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Funny Stuff

First, an update about that prank I previously posted about. Here's a transcript of our SMS conversation.

Me : Cha better I tell you what really happened that day...
Cha : And...
Me : And...
Cha : Bah apa juga your story the other day that?
Me : April Fool's! He he. Dede's parents really did come over. She pandai pandai bikin crita
(translation : She just made that story up). :P And I decided to play along he he. I love you Chaaaaa!


And she didn't reply. So I'm not sure if she's not talking to me cause she's pissed or if she doesn't believe me. Either way, I don't think that's a good thing. *chuckle*

Anyhow, these past few days I've been out quite a lot, cause staying home just makes me feel all sluggish. As I walk up and down the mall, I see a few funny things. I'm sure you people have gone through this, and I just couldn't help myself. Thanks to my trusted phone (somehow the times that I see these funny things are the times when I don't bring my camera, so forgive me for the sucky photo quality) I snapped shots to share with you.

I'm sure you guys have seen this one. What strikes me
as funny is that someone must have tried to use it
for them to actually put up this sign to tell people they have
REAL restrooms.

Okay. This pose just strikes (no pun intended) me as odd.
It's as if he's trying to subtly make sure that he remembered
to put his deodorant on that morning.

This one reminded me of the way Sean Connery talks.
This is an example. Notice how he pronounces his "s" as "sh".

Ah. Well. This is only one of many that I've noticed around
the city. You'd think that they'd check the grammar
in these things before putting it up in public. It's a double whammy
for this one. Wrong word, AND wrong grammar. Go figure.

Seen anything funny lately?

3 comments:

Mas Light said...

and i tot they was suppose to go through the higher ppl to get approval hahahah salah jua tu XD

Rozella said...

Hahahaha That's so hilarious! I love the BO one. I wonder what Tyra and Mr. Jay would have to say about that pose!

Ratu Syura said...

stuff like this always cracks me up!! thanks for the light humor, com!