Friday, June 08, 2007

Free-dge!

FREEDOM!

I can continue my serial blogging now that I've got a LOT of time. Be aware that I will probably fill my time with commenting on everyone's blog.

Let me tell you what's new.

We got ourselves a fridge!

It isn't new, but at least we can now cook without worry of having to finish EVERYTHING. Now we can assure ourselves we don't have to stuff ourselves just so there isn't any wastage. :D

I actually got shots of us cleaning the bugger. (The BUG in bugger is appropriate, trust me....).

Bede doing the scrub-a-dub-dub.

Yes, Dede isn't happy.

KakaNet making sure the exterior looks just as good.

I wonder what Jan is looking at.

Comic relief is always welcomed.

Err... De, I think Wilson is..uhh.. Nevermind.

I'm pretty sure I won't be totally free this time around. *sigh* I just wished I could sleep the whole way through!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Congratulations on the new fridge! Now you can have icecreams, chicken, hotdog etc etc. :D

Anonymous said...

wow!

bergotong royong!

Nice :)

Mas Light said...

yay! got fridge! oh the last photo is so funny XD

hwen said...

*cheers*

You're back!! And congratulations on the new fridge! "Fridging", indeed! And man, Wilson looks like he certainly is doing THAT, haha!

Anonymous said...

did u take the fridge from bbings?