Monday, February 26, 2007

Finally

I. Am. Moving.

=)

My friend and I found the perfect place for our Happening Place. (Yes, not Happy Place. Happening Place. Long story.)

I can already picture my own little shisha corner right there. Cushions everywhere. Candles. Dede's knick knacks. =D I like.

The room I'm planning to take is quite big. My friend took a picture of it while we were there but I shall not post it here since.. well.. let's just say you wouldn't appreciate it *chuckles*. Anyhow, for a non-master bedroom, it really is pretty spacious. Lots of space to stash my bags and books. Very nice. =) In fact, for the same price I was paying for my previous room in Puchong, I get an air-conditioner and A. Lot. More. Room.

The kitchen was pretty much the clincher for me. =) Cabinets in abundance. Roomy. A fridge. Oh I can already picture me and Dede cooking away. In fact, I can already see our housewarming party. *ahem*

We've got 3 weeks till Moving Day. I likes. But that means I need to pack. *cringe* I DON'TS like. *sigh* But what is it they say? Pain before pleasure? You need to crack a few eggs to make an omelette? So I shall persevere.

First, own apartment.
Second, own camera.
Third, own hookah!

Happening Place, here we come!

7 comments:

Zainijimmy said...

owh..congrats...post some pic then ok..wanna comment alil bit muheheh

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the new apartment. *teehee* Yea, I know the feeling of having a happening place. Big, spacey room, air-conditioned.. wah!

Happy packing and moving, Acom! ;)

Mas Light said...

woo finally found a place huh? kekekekek..yay! celebrate~~ *sings~ sot sudah...
weeeeeeeeeeee

yes acom needs a camera weeeeeeeeee

ArtisteInReflection said...

Cool! :)

hope u'll feel the same way about ur new apartment as i did with my old one in harty!

Bring on the Shisha Party and the Arabic Music!

HOORAY~

Ivan said...

congrats on ur new place!! happy shishaing hahah

Haizum said...

Zaini: Kau memang sengaja ba kan suruh aku ambil gambar ni? Mentang-mentang dia ada 2 camera sama orang sini nda da...

Cindy: Err.. the hapy is right. But about packing and moving? *cringe* I don't think so *chuckles*. I have to lug my stuff down 5 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS.

Mas: *dances around with Mas* and yes I need a camera. We shall dance some more when I get one!

Artiste: Yeah. Me and Dede are gonna have fun! Come by and visit sometimes mate!

Ivan: Thank you! Shisha Partay here I coommme!!

Mas Light said...

i can help u kick zaini if u want? weeeeeeeeeeeee

*dance...all night long~